Friday, March 16, 2012

Time



Mylah is growing so fast. These past few months have been gaged by one thing, and one thing only - her full heart repair. For some reason time has somehow slowed and quickened all in one. I can't stop it, and I can't fast forward. All I want is to have her surgery over with, have her healed, happy and as loving as she is now.




I just love this precious girl so much! As time creeps towards her surgery, I find myself taking in every moment with her. Every smile, every laugh, every snuggle, every sweet baby kiss, every small handed touch. Part of me is living in fear that something may happen to her. The other part of me knows that this is in our Heavenly Father's plan for our family and that He will bring her safely through surgery. I pray daily that I can find the strength to endure.



Everyday Mylah is happy. She is rarely upset. I am grateful for her sweet spirit and calm demeanor. She helps me to endure. As I watch her grow and we are blessed by how healthy she is, I dread putting her through another surgery and more pain. But I know it's necessary to keep her healthy and alive. As these next few weeks go by, I pray for strength in preparation of her surgery. We don't have a date set yet, but know it will happen within the next month or two.



When fear fills my heart, I can't help but remember that our Heavenly Father sends us challenges for a reason. I hope to continue to learn from this. As we wait, we are blessed by Mylah's sweet spirit and happiness. We are so grateful for all the blessings we have already received.

-Lara

2 comments:

  1. Lara, the last picture is soooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything will be fine....this will just be a memory...Blessings to your family.

    ReplyDelete

MRI

Today Mylah had an MRI to map out what we will do in the near future for her heart health. Currently her left ventricle is slightly ...