Sunday, April 22, 2012

Imagine

Never did I imagine that my Heavenly Father would bless Neil and I with two children who have medical needs. Growing up I always feel that I would have a child with special needs. But I never expected to be asked to watch my children endure surgeries and pain. I never dreamed of the aching I would feel as I watch them suffer.

I am grateful daily for modern medicine and the ability nurses to take the edge off of our children's pain. I am so thankful for the skilled doctors and surgeons who are able to fix and heal our children. Truly a miracle.

As we prepare to turn our daughter over to the surgeon for yet another surgery, my heart is full of peace. As hard as it will be to endure this trial this week, I know she will be watched over, and come out of surgery fine.

I am thankful for the knowledge that my Heavenly Father loves me and has a plan for Mylah and our family. He understands our fears and stress and brings comfort. It will all be ok. He is a loving Father and wants only the best for our family, though it may come through trials.

Pray for Mylah, keep her in your thoughts. She can use all the support and love she can get!

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

- Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment

MRI

Today Mylah had an MRI to map out what we will do in the near future for her heart health. Currently her left ventricle is slightly ...