Friday, October 19, 2012

Busy Little Bee

It is safe to say that I can't keep up with Mylah anymore! We like to call her our busy little bee!   
On September 5th she decided to start standing. We were outside and she crawled over to the edge of the yard and stood up! 

She then proceeded to try to climb over the railroad tie. She didn't make it then, but now this girls a master climber overer. (word?)
That same day she was busy playing with Dad's surround sound and ripped the knob off his receiver.
During bathtime each night you can find her standing in the tub. She's fallen in the water a few times, but doesn't quit trying to stand!
She loves to push things while she is crawling. It's one of the cutest things I've seen. I just love seeing these small milestones. It helps me to remember that she's our precious miracle!
Mylah also loves being outside on the porch. She loves to watch Dallin and Rylee play. Soon enough I am sure she will attempt to escape, but for now she stays put.
(She wears that gray onesie a lot...I promise she has tons of clothes!)


I snapped this picture a few days after her birthday. She loved playing with her balloons!
And lastly, pretty much everyday I clean up a Mylah mess. Here she somehow got the wipes and ripped them all out of the container! As I was taking her picture she started to sneak away!

Even though she's busy, and we may have another Rylee on our hands, this girl is super sweet and rarely fussy. She's a good sleeper, happy baby, and such a blessing to our home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MRI

Today Mylah had an MRI to map out what we will do in the near future for her heart health. Currently her left ventricle is slightly ...