Friday, February 24, 2012

This Past Week's Appointments

February 24th 2012 - Today my Mom and I took Mylah to her 4 month Pediatrician appointment. She weighed 15 pounds and was 25 inches long. She is only up 1/2 pound from last month and her Pediatrician is not worried, but concerned. She says we will just watch it and add another feeding to her day. The poor girl had to get 2 shots and take one by mouth. She cried, of course, but was fine after a few minutes.

After lunch we were off to take Mylah to get her final Synagis shot. The poor girl didn't like that one either and took it like a champ. My heart broke that she had to have 3 shots today! We meet with her Cardiologist in about another month to determine when we will do her full heart repair. As scared as I am, I am ready to have it over with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MRI

Today Mylah had an MRI to map out what we will do in the near future for her heart health. Currently her left ventricle is slightly ...