Thursday, June 14, 2012

Excersaucer

Mylah isn't mobile yet. At her age, this is very unusual, but give her credit...she's survived two open heart surgeries! I don't expect her to be delayed for the rest of her life, but I do know that it will take a while for her to catch up. She's very advanced intellectually, so I don't really worry.

Because she isn't able to move, she gets frustrated easily. I was at my wits end as to what to do with her while I do housework and such. I finally decided that I would get an excersaucer. Luckily a friend of mine had one she just wanted to get rid of, so I took it off her hands!

Here is Mylah in her new toy:

Photobucket

Photobucket

She loved it and now I have a few minutes of free time to get things done during the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MRI

Today Mylah had an MRI to map out what we will do in the near future for her heart health. Currently her left ventricle is slightly ...