Monday, June 11, 2012

Praying

I have been busily designing, creating, and crafting all things heart for my shop - The Mended Heart. The response has been unbelievable. I am so grateful. To get the word out I posted a link on a Facebook Page I just joined called, Heart Mamas. These ladies are amazing, unbelievable supportive and so sweet! We all understand each other, we all have experienced life with a Heart Baby and continue to do all we can to create awareness about Congenital Heart Defects.

In just one day since joining this Facebook group, I have found numerous blogs, posts, links and stories about heart babies and their fight to survive their broken hearts. A few have lost the battle. So tonight, I am asking for prayers. Pray for those families who have to say goodbye to their sweet children. Pray that they will find the strength to continue. Then go and hug your children a little tighter. Life is precious, and way to short. But I know that it isn't goodbye...it's see ya later! Because there is life after this, and our loved ones are not lost!

I am so grateful that our sweet Mylah continues to do well. I still fear for her every day, but I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for our Heart Warrior. No matter what happens, I know this, she has changed me for the better and I am grateful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MRI

Today Mylah had an MRI to map out what we will do in the near future for her heart health. Currently her left ventricle is slightly ...