Wednesday, February 6, 2013

CHD Awareness Week

Tomorrow is the beginning of CHD Awareness Week! Last year I decided to share stories and blogs of families who deal with CHD's and how it changed their lives. I just wanted to share other's stories. 

This year I have had stories emailed to me from parents of CHDers and I am so excited to share them with you! 

Tomorrow will be the first one and I can't wait to start creating awareness this year! Remember, CHD's can happen to anyone. Don't let it happen to your family, be aware of the signs, have a pulse ox done on your baby before they go home. It could happen to anyone. 

Happy Heart Month and welcome CHD Awareness Week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MRI

Today Mylah had an MRI to map out what we will do in the near future for her heart health. Currently her left ventricle is slightly ...