Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Heart Poem

Today is a special day in Heaven. Heavenly Father and Jesus are choosing their tiniest angels to go to Earth to be born. A certain angel approaches the Savior. Saddened by the news, she takes His hand and whispers in His ear, "I don't want to leave, I love living here with you, and I will miss you." He re-assures this worried little angel that everything will be okay, and that she will be there for only a brief visit. She is still not okay with this plan. So the Savior places this precious girl upon His knee, and says to her, "How about if I leave half your heart here with me, and you take the other half with you, will that be okay?" the angel smiles and says, "I guess that will work." But the little angel is still a bit hesitant. She asks, "Will I be okay with only half of my heart?" The Savior replies,"Of course, I have placed other angels there to help you on your way. You will be in good hands." The Savior gives the angel more details of His Plan of Happiness. He says, "When you are born, your Mommy will be scared, so you must be strong. When you feel weak or sad, just remember that I have the other half of your heart. Cherish your time with your family, plan and laugh with them every day. And when it is your time to come back to Us, We will make your heart whole again. Always remember that you are not broken, just torn between two loves." - Anonymous -

No comments:

Post a Comment

MRI

Today Mylah had an MRI to map out what we will do in the near future for her heart health. Currently her left ventricle is slightly ...